Thursday, August 28, 2014

Being Poor...

Back when the BOT was in its infancy I had the twinkle in my eye that I would review and give the latest and greatest when it came to horror films.  Well, I'm not gonna worry about that anymore and I'm just gonna review whatever the hell I want.  If it was made yesterday or 37 years ago makes no difference to me and for the longest time it seemed like every movie that came out was found footage anyways.  So, to make a long story short, I work a full time job and I gots bills to pay so for all four of the readers I have (not counting my mom or her friend Claire)  I'm just gonna let it all flow like the blood out of the elevator in the Shining.

I started with Wolf Creek 2 which actually came out the day after my birthday in April, so it's not that old, ya dick!  From there I will be moving onto "Don't Go In The Woods" Directed by Vincent D'Onofrio and I'll wrap up this batch with the cult classic "Ghoulies" which I have never seen.  Should be a FRIGHTFEST for all you gorehounds.  Thanks for reading.



-GG

No comments:

Post a Comment